edly President Chuck Trafton joins Will Nelligan on the Venture Stories podcast hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg.
They talk about:
- Why there needs to be a marketplace for ISAs.
- How ISAs ensure that schools have “skin in the game.”
- The problems with student loans.
- The mechanics of ISA repayment and the ways in which they are progressive.
- Why ISAs provide a unique opportunity for investors.
- How ISAs can fix some of the perverse incentives that schools have.
- Legislation that will enable ISAs to be more widespread.
- Why it makes financial sense for schools to spend so much money on “customer acquisition” and how ISAs can create a new funding model for higher ed institutions.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.